TRUWILD Brand Ambassador Rules
Congrats, you made it! You are now part of the TRUWILD Brand Ambassador program! Below are some answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Brand Ambassador program rules. Please read through them carefully as there is important information you need to be aware of.
- You must be 18 or older to be a Brand Ambassador.
- DO NOT comment or post your Ambassador code on any TRUWILD social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- DO NOT try and resell TRUWILD products. That includes both online or at an event.
- DO NOT post your Ambassador code on any site outside of your own personal social media channels. Meaning we should NOT see your code pop up on coupon sites or any 3rd party sites. THAT'S CHEATING! We check these sites frequently. The consequences of posting your code elsewhere will result in the decline of payment for those sales made and removal from the TRUWILD Affiliate Program.
- DO NOT promote the “Refer a Friend” promotion! You don’t earn sales from it, so don’t waste your time.
- DO NOT tell customers that you work for TRUWILD. This program does not mean you are a direct employee of the company. Keep your LinkedIn profiles as is.
- Remember that the sole purpose of the TRUWILD Ambassador program is to bring awareness to the brand and attract new customers! Everything else that comes with it is added perks!
- Make sure you are always on-brand when promoting TRUWILD and your Ambassador code.
- Have respect for your fellow Ambassadors.
- STAY WILD!